Make a Statement with Wondersay

March7

Looking for a way to add some pizazz to your next digital project? Then look no further than Wondersay—a Web 2.0 tool for creating animated text displays. Simply enter the desired word, phrase or sentence, click on the Wondersay icon, and within seconds you’ve got a very cool “Wondersaying” that can be utilized in a variety of ways: Presentations, web sites, wikis and/or blogs. Not satisfied with the animation that is automatically generated? No problem! Users can customize the fonts, colors and animation effects until the perfect look is achieved!

Check out my Wondersay example shown below.

Classroom Connection:

Wondersay can be a fun way for students to enhance the appearance of multimedia projects that accept embed codes from other sites.

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Follow

Follow this blog