Make a Withdrawal from the Paper Bank

November14

Hey, teachers! Need some printable paper templates—squared paper, multiplication squares, shapes, blank clocks, coordinate grids, maps, handwriting paper and more?

If so, I have a cool recommendation for you! It’s called the Teaching Ideas Paper Bank—and this site is now offering over 70 templates for all areas of the curriculum including literacy, math, geography, music and I.C.T. (Information and Computer Technology). There’s even a general category containing a number of checklists and grids that can be utilized for a variety of purposes.

Classroom Connection:

Of course, teachers are busy people! So, why not use the Teaching Ideas Paper Bank collection of templates to meet some of your classroom needs.

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Follow

Follow this blog