Thanksgiving & Thinglink: A Thoughtful Combination

November18

I shared a variety of Thanksgiving resources the other day, but this interactive image is a must-see for any educator looking for additional holiday activities. Not only does this interactive image share additional classroom resources for teaching and learning about an upcoming holiday, but it demonstrates another excellent use of Thinglink, one of my all-time favorite “cool tools”.

You think this interactive image—created by Susan Oxnevad—is pretty neat, too! I can tell… So, why not check out additional ideas regarding how to utilize Thinglink in your classroom. Just click here, here or here!

Classroom Connection:

Utilize the resources embedded into the image shown above to teach and learn about the Thanksgiving holiday.

As for Thinglink—users can create all sorts of lessons and activities with interactive content that lives inside of a single image. Talk about driving curiosity, discovery and engagement! It’s the perfect 21st Century learning “cool tool”!

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Subscribe

Follow this blog