Become a Grammar Guru!

December10

OK, so maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration! But some of my students really are just killing me lately with some of the careless errors thay have been making in their writing assignments—particularly with capitalization and punctuation. A result of too much texting? Perhaps, but I don’t see that craze going away anytime soon. So instead of just dishing out those boring drill and kill worksheets alone, why not have your students become a grammar guru by completing the activities embedded into the Thinglink image shown below.

Click here to access a full screen version of this interactive resource.

Classroom Connection:

Learning games can be a great vehicle for enhancing skills, motivating learners and generating interest in a topic. With that said, use the activities located within the Become A Grammar Guru image to add some enjoyment to developing a grammar skill!

Become A Grammar Guru activities and games can be used for independent and/or whole group practice. Another option is to project an activity to an interactive whiteboard or screen to introduce students to different types of grammar and/or to assess prior knowledge before beginning a new topic of study.

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Follow

Follow this blog