Generate Impressive Logos with Cool Text

December27

Want to impress visitors to your classroom web site, wiki or blog with awesome professional looking logos and/or buttons? Then before you whip out that credit card to pay a graphic artist to create a custom image for you, check out Cool Text—a free graphics generator that allows users to produce an impressive logo without any design expertise.

Simply choose the desired template, select the desired font face, size, color and effects and within seconds, Cool Text will render a royalty-free custom logo that can be saved for later use. That’s it. No registration… No download… No software installation. Just one pretty sweet graphic that will jazz up your site in no time at all.

Oh—and did I mention that in addition to the numerous template models Cool Text offers, the site also contains over 1,200 fonts that are available for download and/or use with the generator.

In celebration of the eight inches of snow that has fallen in Central Pennsylvania over the last 24 hours, check out the Cool Text “Frosty” logo style example I inserted below. Classroom Connection:

Unleash the creativity of your students with the Cool Text resource by allowing them to generate titles, messages and/or names for their web sites, wikis, blogs and/or e-portfolios. Logos and buttons can also be utilized with any print based document as well.

My students love the Cool Text site and use it to jazz up many of their online and print projects. Click the button below to check out how my Multimedia classes utilize this tool to create titles for their digital projects.

Now it’s time for me to wax those skis and head for the slopes!

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Archives

Follow

Follow this blog