Graphic Organizers Galore!

September25

graphic organizerDuring one of my recent quests to find additional edtech tools and effective integration strategies, I stumbled across an excellent graphic organizer resource I thought was worth sharing.

Created by educators in the Vermilion Parish School District in Abbeville, Louisianna, this resource contains a useful collection of interactive and blackline graphic organizers and literacy strategy tools that can be utilized across the K-12 spectrum. Check it out here.

Classroom Connection:

There are many compelling reasons to support the use of graphic organizers in the classroom. For example, not only do these tools engage visual learners and help them organize their thoughts, but they also assist students with making powerful connections between  ideas and concepts. Thus, students are more likely to understand content being taught. That said, use this graphic organizer collection to enhance learning and to develop the critical and creative thinking of the learners in your classroom.

One Comment to

“Graphic Organizers Galore!”

1. March 9th, 2014 at 1:44 pm       Tess Says:

http://www.graphicorganizersgalore.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for sharing this site! 🙂 It is awesome! 🙂

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Skip to toolbar