The 12 Digital Days of Christmas: Treasure #1

December4

thinglink santa hat2 transBack by popular demand—The 12 Digital Days of Christmas featuring my favorite tech crush… You guessed it—Thinglink!

That’s right! Tech the halls with a dozen brand-new fun and festive resources that are sure to spread some holiday cheer in your classroom. Yep, it’s true! Starting today and continuing for the next eleven, the Geeky Girl will share one Christmas activity or game you can utilize with your students!

The adventure begins by hovering over the interactive image below to reveal what can be found behind Treasure #1.

The full screen version of this interactive image can be accessed here.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Archives

Follow

Follow this blog