A Flashback into 2013: The Top Ten Most Popular Posts of the Year

January2

thinglink-logoNow that 2013 is officially in the books, I can’t think of a better way to reflect than with a flashback into the Top Ten Most Popular Posts of the last 12 months! Check ‘em out by hovering over the interactive image shown below. There’s sure to be a useful “cool tool” or two to help you kick off the new year with a new tech crush—like Thinglink, my all-time fav!

Check out the full screen version of this image here.

A huge shout out to all of the Edutech for Teachers fans and followers who visit this blog and share posts with others via social media, email, etc. I’m looking forward to writing about many more tech tools, apps and integration ideas throughout 2014!

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Follow

Follow this blog