Get Festive with Christmas Magnetic Poetry

December5

geeky girl santa1

If you’re ready to get your festive on, then I’ve got the perfect edtech activity for you and your students—Christmas Magnetic Poetry, a Google Slides activity containing nearly 100 words that can be manipulated into a holiday themed poem, story, etc. Check it out below!

As with my Thanksgiving Magnetic Poetry creation, the word boxes are actually images and cannot be edited; however, they can be deleted. Plus, additional words can be generated by creating a new text box and filling it with a white background.

Check out the sneak peek of this super cool Christmas activity shown below!

Christmas Magnetic Poetry

Click here to download your very own copy of the template and save it to your Google Drive.

Classroom Connection:

The Christmas Magnetic Poetry template can be used in a variety of ways as either an independent or collaborative writing activity. Utilize the “magnets” included and/or add your own text boxes to extend the activity—although I think part of the fun/challenge is to just use the words provided.

Happy, happy birthday, Mom! Love you! ♥

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Skip to toolbar