26 Effective Ways to Use Twitter in Education

July6

A few days ago I admitted that I have an app-diction. Yep, I’m a tweet-a-holic—and wear that label proudly! In fact, I even stated that Twitter is my professional BFF, my go-to place for continual learning of invaluable information highlighting best practices, innovative thinking, instructional strategies and the integration of technology is this super popular social media platform.

As a follow up to last week’s admission of guilt, I’m sharing a very useful infographic highlighting 26 ways educators can incorporate Twitter into their craft.

So, if you haven’t already adopted this social media platform as one of your must-have places to go for professional development and/or sharing pertinent info with coworkers, students and parents, no worries! There’s no time like summer vacation to add a new set of skills to your tech-box!

Despite the 140 character minimum, tweets—articles, thoughts, opinions, inspiration, quotes, images and more—allow like-minded individuals to connect, collaborate, discuss, exchange and even debate all sorts of ideas with virtual colleagues. Whether it’s best practices, instructional strategies, the latest and greatest tech tools or an innovative project, invaluable information is just a hashtag away!

Check out the visual below for an A-Z list of ways educators can utilize one of the most popular tools on the edtech scene to make meaningful connections with others.

effective ways to use twitter

Click here for a larger version of this infographic.

A shout out to eLearning Infographics for creating and sharing this useful info for educators!

#haveatit

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar