Contact Me

Need to contact Edutech for Teachers? Email Jamie at jlf200@gmail.com, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for visiting!

74 Comments to

“Contact Me”

1. July 23rd, 2012 at 7:40 am       Peter Langmar Says:

Democratizing creativity! – Brickflow, the shared multimedia playground

Dear Jamie,

Based on your commitment to edu tech I thought you might be interested in the tool – Brickflow – I’m working on. This project aims to provide for creative education. I am an entrepreneur and digital culture professional, co-funding this project.

Do you remember playing with Lego? Working with multimedia should be just as easy and playful. Brickflow is a web application that enables content creators to playfully combine multimedia from anywhere on the web through a shared, virtual whiteboard.

It runs in your browser, no need to install anything. You can collaborate with anyone just by sharing the link. Drag anything to your whiteboard from YouTube, SoundCloud, or Flickr. You can move your multimedia bricks freely in this space, organize them into collections, or make sequences out of them. Your sequences can be played back, discussed and shared. No tracks and folders, only your building blocks on your whiteboard. We believe this tool will not only help millions of online content creators, but will also have tremendous power in marketing, and in education. Watch our teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWlBpyhldq0

Brickflow is a self-funded early stage startup. We aim to finalize the alpha version of the application by the end of August, but you can request access to our demo any time. To be able to keep working full-time and until we can secure investment, we started a crowdfunding campaign. After just 5 days, we already have passed 20% of our goal: http://www.indiegogo.com/brickflow

At Brickflow we believe that creativity is our natural state and it is a shared community experience, a result of a collaborative process. And most of all, we believe that we can make this process easier for millions of online content creators by providing a platform where they can collaborate and develop creative projects together. With this application multimedia collaboration becomes as playful and simple as possible. It opens up the creative process and makes it possible to work with other people online.

We wish to democratize creativity. Please, be part of our journey! If you are interested, we will keep you updated!

Thank you!

Best regards,
    Peter Langmar
    co-founder of Brickflow.com

2. September 14th, 2013 at 5:58 pm       Kristi Hernandez Says:

Thank you for this blog! I have been checking it out all week. There’s a lot happening on this colorful page that looks like a cork board of information. References to 21st Century Learners and School Tube and Nickelodeon make the site feel both friendly and up-to-date. I have been using as a connection to my classroom. For instance, links to 9/11 information took my class to an amazing National Geographic link and I avoided hours of researching to find this information. It’s a wonderful blog.

3. September 15th, 2013 at 11:49 am       edutech4teachers Says:

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! I really appreciate knowing that other educators are able to benefit from the info I post on my blog!

4. March 17th, 2016 at 2:50 pm       Walter Rodriguez Says:

Hi Jamie,
    My name is Walter Rodriguez, I’m a Marketing Manager here at Pearson preK-12 Education. The reason I’m writing you is because I’m looking to curate a small group of really passionate teachers/educators who are accustomed to blogging about their teaching experiences to write blog articles for us on a range of topics. I thought it would be really cool since you are already an active blogger to have you chronicle your thoughts/experience on our forthcoming teacher spotlight blog. The scope of the writing would be around 1-2 articles per month (or more if you are willing) with each article being 200-300 words and we have a budget to pay you between $80-$100.00 dollars per article. You could send me the article in word or via email and then we’d take care of publishing the content to our educator spotlight blog. It would be a bonus if you already happen to use any Pearson published products in your classroom (let me know if you do) but it’s not a requirement for us. We just want to get your viewpoint out there to lots of other educators across the U.S and beyond.

Let me know if you are interested and perhaps we could pull up to chat on the phone about it more.
    Please copy my personal email in your response in case my company email filters out your response: walterguitar@hotmail.com

Sincerely,

-Walter Rodriguez

5. May 1st, 2017 at 8:40 pm       Tanner Rohweder Says:

I really appreciate your incite on technology integration through your blog. I found this very helpful in building my Personal Learning Network!

6. September 15th, 2017 at 3:09 am       Mark Dawson Says:

Hey Jamie,

I found your blog, and I think it’s really cool! I’m a college student, and I created a website called teacher-feedback.com as a free tool for k-12 teachers. Do you ever do product reviews?

7. April 9th, 2018 at 1:53 pm       Matt Barnes Says:

Hello,

I am writing to you because you have been chosen by our readers for one of our 2018 annual “Best English Education Website Awards.” The “2018 Best English Education Website Awards” are given to the best websites for English-language educators and student.

You can view your site, and the other award winners at:

http://www.poemofquotes.com/content/2018-best-english-education-website-awards

You can let your readers know that you have one of the best English language education websites on the internet by adding the 2018 award badge to your website. The instructions for doing so are below.

http://www.poemofquotes.com/content/how-add-english-edu-award-badge-your-website

The “2018 Best English Literature Website Awards” are an annual feature from PoemOfQuotes.com. Founded in the late 1990s, POQ is a top website for poetry, writing, and English language education. Every year, we give out awards to the top websites in English language education and literature, as chosen by our readers.

Congratulations on your excellent work!
    Matt

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar