S.W.A.G.

Edutech for Teachers S.W.A.G.—Press, Guest Posts, Events & More…  Check it out!

» Edublogs Best Teacher Blog Award; December 2013

» Edublogs Lifetime Achievement Award; December 2013

» From the folks at scoop it badge Scoop.it, October 31, 2013:

You are a giant among curators. Congratulations on leveling 21st Century Technology Integration up to Gold!

» From educator Kristi Hernanez, September 2013:

Thank you for this blog! I have been checking it out all week. There’s a lot happening on this colorful page that looks like a cork board of information. References to 21st Century Learners and School Tube and Nickelodeon make the site feel both friendly and up-to-date. I have been using as a connection to my classroom. For instance, links to 9/11 information took my class to an amazing National Geographic link and I avoided hours of researching to find this information. It’s a wonderful blog!

» InstaPlace: Create Location-Based Postcards—Shout out to Edutech for Teachers on the Ed Tech Roundup Blog; June 2013

» Why Kids Must Be Taught Digital Manners Infographic—Link to Edutech for Teachers on Michelle Allwright’s Writings and Thoughts Blog; May 2013

» Another shout out from Thinglink Education; May 2013

» A shout out from The Ed Tech Round Up; May 2013

» A shout out from the Daring Librarian; May 2013

— The Daring Librarian (@gwynethjones) May 14, 2013

» Tag “edu”—A shout out on the Thinglink blog; April 2013

» Old Meets New—Link to blog on the Learning through Connecting Blog; April 2013

» GifBoom—A shout out on the Learning through Connecting Blog; April 2013

» Thanks to Edutech for Teachers!—A shout out on the Mathy Cathy Blog; April 2013

» Bellwood Teacher Says She’s Living Her Dream—Interview featured in the Altoona Mirror; March 2013

» Great Review of Math Chimp by Edutech4Teachers, Edublogs 2012 “Best New Blog of the Year—A shout out on the Math Chimp web site; March 2013

» Expanding a Teacher’s Tech Toolbox through Meaningful Professional Development—Guest Post on ReallyGoodStuff blog; February 2012

» Shout outs from ThingLink Education; February 2013

» Top Tech-ed Tools of 2012; Trends to Watch in 2013 – Sharing Beyond the Classroom & Bringing Tools Together—Interview featured on the Concordia University of Portland, Oregon Online blog; January 2013

» Edublogs Best New Blog of 2012 Award; December 2012

» Techapalooza 2012, California University of Pennsylvania—Professional Development Facilitator; August 2012

» ClustrMaps Reviews + Tips—Post featured on the ClustrMaps blog; May 2012

4 Comments to

“S.W.A.G.”

1. February 3rd, 2014 at 1:00 pm       Mary Skeppstrom Says:

Teacher in training- stumbled onto your site. I have already seen several things I would like to read more about and would love to receive regular posts.

2. April 18th, 2014 at 9:31 am       M.Roi Says:

Thank you Sooo much for this most amazing blog! This will be the gold standard to which I will strive toward and direct my teacher candidates to as well!

3. June 23rd, 2014 at 9:02 pm       edutech4teachers Says:

Thank you so much for the positive and encouraging words! I really appreciate them!

4. June 23rd, 2014 at 9:06 pm       edutech4teachers Says:

Thanks so much! Just click the “Follow” button on my blog and you’ll receive emails regarding updates.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe

Follow this blog

Skip to toolbar