We’re Wild About Technology!

October19

psba conf 2013For the second consecutive year, my Tech Club students were selected to participate in the Pennsylvania Education Excellence Fair on October 17 in Hershey, PA, at the joint conference of the Pennsylvania School Board Association (PSBA) and the Pennsylvania Association of School Administrators (PASA).

During the three hour event, two of my 22 tech savvy students—Kermit and Aubree—had the opportunity to speak with administrators, teachers, and school board members from across the state about our Tech Club program and how we promote the school’s events, programs and activities through the use of web tools and apps. They were also able to share some of the award-winning videos they have created.

Congrats “Tech Kids” on this accomplishment! A special thanks to Kermit, my do-it-all wing man, and Aubree, my Geeky Girl, for doing a fabulous job of representing our club, school and district at this conference. I am very proud of you! The BAMS Tech Club definitely rocks! And that’s because of your hard work and dedication to our program!

To view BAMS Tech Club projects and videos, be sure to check out our web site located at https://bamstechclub.wikispaces.com. Also, be sure to take a look at Aubree’s blog, Simply Aubree, and you’ll see why her nickname is very fitting!

A shout out to Mr. Trexler for helping us create our “Wild About Tech” themed booth and for providing us with lots of laughter throughout the day! You’re the best!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar