At-A-Glance Ed-Tech Tutorials

November18

daring librarianReady to be blown away? And. I. Mean. Completely?

Then all you have to do is check out the At-A-Glance Tech Tutorials created by the grooviest media guru I know: Gwyneth Jones (a.k.a. The Daring Librarian).

Yep, this growing collection of edtech comic tutorials—60+ of them—is quite impressive! These simple, clever, useful and just plain cool how-to documents visually display all sorts of must-have tech info for both teachers and students in a fun and appealing manner. So, if you’re looking for some graphic novel style tips for using many popular tools in your classroom—-Twitter, GoAnimate, QR Codes, KeepVid and many more—then you definitely need to check out these nifty resources.

Don’t believe me? Then view a few of the comic tutorials for yourself!

Character_Creator_Comic_Tutorial

Flip_Camera_Tutorial

Instantly engaging, visually appealing and totally addictive stuff! Now that’s what I’m talking about!

So, do I have permission to personally use these super cool tutorials? Well, in the words of The Daring Librarian herself, please feel free to use, share and embed! All my work is Creative Commons, Attribution, Non-Commercial & Share-Alike!

But wait! How can I create a comic-based tutorial of my own? The Daring Librarian prefers to create these masterpieces using Comic Life andiPhoto. However, Microsoft Word and Photoshop can also do the trick!

And just to clarify—these super awesome tutorials don’t have to be about technology only! You can create one about any topic you choose!

For additional details, links and resources, check out the The Daring Librarian blog!

Classroom Connection:

Whether you need directions for students, professional development resources for colleagues or maybe you just want to independently learn how to integrate a “cool tool” into your classroom, the At-A-Glance Tech Tutorials are the perfect choice!

Now excuse me while I make my first attempt at being an edtech comic genius! Thank you, Daring Librarian, for the inspiration! You’re my tech superhero!

One Comment to

“At-A-Glance Ed-Tech Tutorials”

1. November 19th, 2013 at 10:53 am       Gwyneth Jones Says:

I am so incredibly flattered and honored you chose to highlight my comics! SQUEE! Thank you Jamie!
    ~Gwyneth Jones
    The Daring Librarian

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar