Snag A Free Thinglink EDU Premium Account!

December3

thinglink-logoIf you have visited this blog in the past, you have probably realized that I’m a Thinglink fan girl! For those of you who are not familiar with the amazing tool, it allows users to add interactive links to any image, which transforms them into dynamic web experiences that drive engagement. That’s right! You and your students can give photos new life by transforming them into impressive multimedia presentations featuring links, music, art, video and more!

As an instructional technology specialist and teacher, I cannot say enough about the value of utilizing Thinglink in any content area across the K-12 curriculum. In fact, I have developed an entire wikispace—Tech-knowledge-y Rocks!—devoted to “Thinglinks” I use for both instructional and professional development purposes. I told you I was an addict!

Anyway, if you’re not a Thinglink user, there’s no time like the present to become one!  Why?  Because the company is now offering free EDU Premium Accounts for teachers, a value of $250! Yep, all new teacher accounts that are created before the end of December will have access to Thinglink Premium features including custom icons, image carousels and stats, the ability to create classroom groups and much more!  There’s even a Thinglink app for Android devices, too!  Don’t worry Apple junkies—an iOS app already exists!

The best news for educators is that students now have the opportunity to create interactive images to demonstrate and share their knowledge of concepts within a monitored environment. That rocks! Seriously!

So, now that you have the rationale behind why you should register for an account.  Click here to find out how you can register for one!

If you already have a Thinglink account—no problem! Just be sure to email #premium to education@thinglink.com. Write ThingLink EDU Campaign in the subject line.

Trust me, you really don’t want to miss out on this fabulous offer!

Oh, and in case you’re wondering—no, I do not work for Thinglink! Not yet, anyway—ha, ha!

One of my most favorite “Thinglinks” is shown below!

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar