12 Cool Ingredients for Concocting & Creating Content

August6

thinglink-logoAs you know, there are a zillion tools in the technosphere for developing just about anything imaginable—some are good; some not so much. That said, when I recently discovered a collection of tools compiled into one resource by one of my favorite edtech gurus using one of my go-to tools, I knew I had to get the thumbs up to share it on my space.

Soooo, if you’re in need of some excellent ways to create one or more of the following—graphics, infographics, images, labels, posters, flyers, lists of info, tutorials and more for classroom and/or professional development purposes, then the TechChef’s Smooth Tools is a must-see concoction of geeky goodness.

In the words of the TechChef:

I have had several inquiries to the tools that I use to create and curate. These ingredients seemed to be just the spice to complete this ed tech dish. While these may not be the most new and flashy tools in the edusphere, they happen to be tried and true ingredients in my kitchen for concocting and curating content… so I thought I would share.

Just hover over the image shown below to reveal all of the “Smooth Tools”…

Click here to read the TechChef’s entire blog post containing this awesome interactive image that was generated utilizing ThingLink.

Oh, and by the way: If you don’t know much about ThingLink, you should definitely check out this fabulous tool and its classroom benefits by visiting some of my past posts and/or my ThingLink channel:

» Educate with Thinglink

» Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom

» jf20’s ThingLink Channel

A shout out to the TechChef for giving me the green light to feature her swanky stuff on my blog!

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar