Hello with a Snow Day Twist

January24

snow dayOK, so I thought I was the queen of wishing for snow days… But Mary Morris, a third-grade teacher at Rush Strong School in Strawberry Plains, Tennessee, has me way beat. She really, really, really wants not one, but two or maybe 23 snow days so she made a major plea for some of the white stuff by producing a high quality video parody set to Adele’s smash hit Hello—one that’s going viral since being released just four days ago.

With lines like “If it’s got to be so cold, the least that it could do is snow” or “If I have to keep my students inside one more time, for recess, I’m gonna lose my mind”, it’s no wonder this masterpiece has already been viewed over 1.5 million times (and counting).

Whether you’re a teacher or not, maybe this video just captures how any one of us really feels! Check it out below… It’s definitely worth the next six minutes of your life! And if you’ve never wished for a snow day before, I guarantee it that you will now!

Even though Central PA got smacked with 19 inches of snow yesterday, it doesn’t look like I’ll be having one of those coveted snow days tomorrow. But at least I’ve had plenty of time for the past two days to watch Netflix in my PJs!

Two thumbs up for Mary Morris, a very talented and creative teacher. Thanks for the laughs! I truly hope your wish comes true! ♥

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar