Back in the Bloggoshere

October14

Russin showcasing new signage in our Media Center.

Yep, I’ve unfortunately been MIA in the bloggoshere for awhile…

But that doesn’t mean I’ve been completely absent on the edtech scene. In fact, quite the contrary. The last five months have been super busy with all kinds of new adventures that have been unfolding in my journey as an educator.

From finishing a three-year media center project to opening a third high-tech makerspace to supervising a student-run escape room business to developing a new concept known as Xscape EDU, one that is geared toward promoting breakout activities in the classroom, I’ve been on the move. And that’s not to mention all of the conferences, trainings and workshops I’ve been attending or the classes I’ve been facilitating at Penn State Altoona. Plus, our district has partnered with Modern Teacher in an effort to shift our traditional classrooms toward modern learning environments across the K-12 spectrum—a very in depth, time-consuming but extremely worthwhile process.

All good stuff, for sure, and nothing I would change… But I must admit that I really miss writing on this blog. My goal is to get back to one of the things that makes me happy so hopefully I will be able to carve out some time in this crazy schedule to do so!

In the meantime, be sure to follow Edutech for Teachers on Twitter and Facebook, two spaces where I regularly share valuable edtech resources and information.

Until next time… Be awesome! ♥

by posted under Misc | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar