Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom

November24

If you’re a Thinglink groupie like me, then be sure to check out “Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom” resource for additional motivation and inspiration. If you’re not a fan of this “cool tool” yet, then trust me—you will be after viewing the creative ideas compiled in this updated document—one that has been converted to the new Google Presentation format.

Here is an example of a really neat addition to the list—a collage of famous composers complete with links to music and biographical information. I’ll be sure to share this image with one of my best friends who also double as a music teacher in my district!

So, you don’t teach music? No problem! Use this concept to create an interactive image about poets, authors, languages, vocabulary and/or student work! The possibilities are endless!

Don’t miss out on a ton of other great integration ideas as well as Thinglink tips, tricks and a link to Thinglink in Education Pinterest board. Heck, you can even add your own masterpieces to the presentation!

A Thinglink thanks to Aunty Tech for creating and sharing this must-see presentation—and especially for adding a few of my images to the collection!

Classroom Connection:

Students not only love being engaged, but they also appreciate having the opportunity to discover new content, so why not use Thinglink images as a means to explore info and/or extend learning related to a particular topic or concept.

by posted under Cool Tools | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom”

1. November 24th, 2012 at 10:01 am       Donna Says:

Thanks for mentioning Ways to Use ThingLink in the Classroom and mega-thanks for your contributions

AuntyTech loves that you love ThingLink as much as she does! She’s watching your blog for more clever ideas!

Thanks again, Jamie!

2. November 25th, 2012 at 2:33 pm       edutech4teachers Says:

You are very welcome! Thanks for your continued support—it’s much appreciated!

3. July 10th, 2014 at 1:35 pm       Mercedes Says:

Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas. I’m a Spanish teacher and I find your blog very inspire! Congratulations!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar