Digital Footprint

Looking for additional resources from Edutech for Teachers? Then be sure to check out all of the Geeky Girl’s digital coordinates! Maybe you’ll even find your new tech crush!

» Edutech for Teachers on Facebook

» Edutech20 on Twitter

» 21st Century Technology Integration on Scoop.it

» jforshey20 on Diigo

» batechjf20’s YouTube Channel

» jf20 on the #edugood 365 Photo Project via ShutterCal

» jf20 on Delicious

» jf20.wikispaces.com—Contains materials for tech-related professional development training sessions and workshops

» batechjf20.wikispaces.com—Digital textbook for my Multimedia classes; Packed with classroom projects and students examples; used as digital portfolio of student activities

» classroom-21.wikispaces.com—Digital textbook for my Computers 5 and Language Arts classes; Also contains classroom projects as well as student examples

Join my “Cool Tools for the Classroom” mailing list by sending a message to jlf@blwd.k12.pa.us and receive an email blast each time a new post is added to the Edutech for Teachers blog!

Add Edutech for Teachers to you RSS feed today!

7 Comments to

“Digital Footprint”

1. April 1st, 2016 at 3:47 pm       Jay Rogers Says:

Hi Jamie

I wanted to let you know about our new site for creating digital stories, http://storytop.com It is a free, web-based application that lets students create cartoon like stories with a simple drag and drop interface.

The application is designed to work on devices ranging from tablets to workstations. A login is not required in order to save and share stories.

I would like to submit the application for your review and would welcome any feedback.

Regards,
    Jay

2. May 9th, 2016 at 9:11 am       edutech4teachers Says:

Thank you for the info! Appreciate it! Jamie

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar