Favorite Cool Tools of 2012

December28

As I reflect upon the last year in terms of educational technology and the impact it continues to have on student learning and achievement, I thought I would compile a list of my favorite web tools—those that have transformed reading, writing, critical thinking, collaborating and creating in my classroom.

Check out my 2012 collection of “Cool Tools” by hovering over the Thinglink image shown below.

Click here to view a full-screen version of this interactive image.

Classroom Connection:

Use the “Cool Tools” mentioned above to prepare students for success in a society that is ever-changing, global and most importantly, digital.

For additonal information about Thinglink—my most favorite web tool of 2012, check out a variety of classroom integration suggestions listed on my Educate with Thinglink post and/or review Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom—an excellent resource packed full of ideas.

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    
No Comments to

“Favorite Cool Tools of 2012”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Top tech-ed tools of 2012; Trends to watch in 2013 | Concordia Online

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Archives

Follow

Follow this blog