Teachers Rock!

May6

It’s that time of year again—Teacher Appreciation Week, a time set aside to officially show our gratitude to the individuals who selflessly work to shape, mold and prepare students for the future!

In addition to thanking all of the educators who visit this blog for tech integration ideas, I would also like to take a moment to acknowledge all of the amazing educators who inspired me to become a teacher myself. A special shout out to second grade teacher Molly Goldstein, fifth grade teacher Bill Killian and high school teacher and basketball coach Susan Kovensky as well as the late Coach John Swogger. All of these individuals were especially instrumental in helping me to become the person and teacher I am today. So, again—I thank you for being such positive role models in my life! ♥

Hopefully you will not only be told how much you are appreciated this week, but perhaps you will even take the time to thank an educator who made a difference in your life!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Be positive! Be inspired! Join the #edugood 365 Photo Project!

See a photo a day on jf20's ShutterCal

Check out how to get your classroom or school involved here!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

The Geeky Girl’s PETE&C Picks Vol. I—February 2013

Favorite Cool Tools of 2012

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

Follow

Follow this blog