The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hits Volume XI: January 2014

February1

thinglink-logoIt’s that time again! Yep—get ready to tech it up with the most recent Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hits List containing a variety of surefire cool tools to take learning to a new level in your classroom!

Tips for becoming an edtech rock star, digital citizenship resources, infographics, brand-new Diigo bookmarks and integration ideas live within the interactive image shown below! Just hover over the graphic to reveal January’s lineup of tools, media, strategies and humor!

Check out the full screen version of this image here.

And one more thing… If you haven’t already done so, be sure to add Thinglink to your teacher tech box! Read all about the value of utilizing this dynamic teaching and learning tool/app in the classroom by visiting my Educate with Thinglink page. Or maybe you’re looking for some professional development resources? Then be sure to check out my Link This Thing! page to access an interactive image packed full of Thinglink goodies.

by posted under Cool Tools | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Subscribe

Follow this blog