Diigo Weekly Update

June1

diigo iconWhat’s new this week in my Diigo bookmarks? Check out the links shown below for some of the latest and greatest “Cool Tools” and/or web resources that can be integrated into your lessons and activities!

» Kaizena

A Google Docs add-on which allows users to insert audio and other feedback on students’ work. An excellent way to mark homework and assignments!

» GIMP

A free alternative to Photoshop! Download and use for image retouching and editing, free-form drawing, resizing, cropping, photo-montages, converting between different image formats and more!

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links can be found here.

by posted under Cool Tools | 1 Comment »    
One Comment to

“Diigo Weekly Update”

1. June 3rd, 2014 at 5:22 pm       Jade Says:

Hey Jamie it’s jade I love your videos they are great! My favorite video is the one with all of the dogs! That one is cute!!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

edutech4teachers

Find us on Facebook!

Follow edutech20 on Twitter!

Follow me on Scoop.it!

Check us out on your favorite mobile device!

Find this blog in the education blogs directory

sitting on stool with computerThis blog, created and maintained by Jamie Forshey, geeky girl, instructional technology specialist and teacher at the Bellwood-Antis School District in Central PA, is dedicated to innovative teaching and learning through the use of technology and digital media that engages students in learning while providing them with a 21st Century educational experience.

Visit the Tech-knowledge-y Rocks Wikispace!

Interactive Learning Journeys live here!

The Geeky Girl’s Greatest Hit List Vol. I—February 2013

Check out the full screen version of this interactive image here!

Archives

Follow

Follow this blog