Awesome Posters to Promote Digital Citizenship

September16

If you’re a regular visitor to this blog, then you probably have realized that not only do I advocate the integration of technology into the classroom, but that I am also one who strongly believes that students need to be taught the importance of behaving in a responsible manner when using technology as well as the potential consequences that could occur as a result of using  digital manners.

Now that most of us are into the groove of a new school year, it’s always a great idea to remind students of their responsibilities as digital citizens. That said, why not share these two awesome posters from Common Sense Media.

Infographics_Post a Photo_letter_051712_letter size

digital citizen poster

To download a printable version of these posters, click the links shown below.

» I Took a Photo of My Friend Poster

» All Digital Citizens Poster

Thanks to Common Sense Media for sharing these awesome visuals. For additional resources about digital citizenship, check out their K-12 Digital Literacy & Citizenship Curriculum which is designed to empower students to think critically, behave safely, and participate responsibly in our digital world. Use the interactive scope and sequence to find lessons that are just right for your classroom!

Classroom Connection:

Display these posters to continually remind students to exercise good judgment and digital responsibility when using all forms of technology—both in and outside of the classroom!

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar