Thinglink: Like a Boss!

May30

thinglink-logoOK, so anyone who regularly reads this blog probably realizes by now that I love me some Thinglink… Yeah, it’s like the “boss” of educational web tools!

That said, with the BAHS senior class motto being “Like a Boss”, I thought it would only be fitting to utilize Thinglink to highlight and share the Senior Tribute video my Multimedia II seniors produced as a final farewell for their classmates.

So, after showcasing their video at the annual Senior Breakfast celebrating the last day of high school, my students distributed handouts that included information regarding how to access the video for future reference. Of course, the link provided will direct them to the image embedded below. The project will also be used to add some eye candy to the District web page as well.

Simple—yet effective! And a huge success! Go ahead and see for yourself… Just be sure to hover over the picture collage to view the video hotspot!

Congrats and good luck to the Bellwood-Antis High School Class of 2013—especially my nephew, Haden! You are definitely “Like a Boss”!

Classroom Connection:

Well, I’ve already confessed to being a total Thinglink geeky girl! And that’s because the ways in which teachers can use this “cool tool” in the classroom are numerous. As previously mentioned, you can read all about my tech crush by visiting my Educate with Thinglink post containing a variety of integration strategies. You can even dial up a ton of additional ideas located within the following resources: Interesting Ways to Use Thinglink in the Classroom created by Donna Baumbach (Aunty Tech) and the Thinglink Toolkit developed by Susan Oxnevad.

Thinglink and the Thinglink app are must-have resources for your teacher tech-box! Add them to yours sooner than later!

No Comments to

“Thinglink: Like a Boss!”

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Thinglink: Like a Boss! | 21st Century Technolo...

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Be sure to add this awesome tool to your tech-box!

Follow Us on Facebook!

Follow Us on Scoop.it!

Archives

Click on the badge to view the EdTech Magazine article.
Book Creator Ambassador badge

Subscribe By Email

This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Skip to toolbar